Re: CRUD plpgsql generator

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: CRUD plpgsql generator
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/CRUD-functions-similar-to-SQL-stored-procedurs-for-postgresql-tables-td3372030.html
>> http://myleshenderson.com/index.php/2007/11/16/postgresql-insert-function-generator
>
> It wouldn't be that difficult to make one IMO, but are you sure you
> really want to do this? ISTM it's a bit of an anti-pattern.  If I had
> to do it, I would make a plpgsql function which would generate the
> functions by querying information_schema and generating create
> function statements via 'execute'.
>
> merlin

Or a cheasy script to parse the ddl files and generate the functions?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Where is pg_create_restore_point funciton in 9.1a2 ?
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: CRUD plpgsql generator