Strange query plan difference between two machines

От Ron Arts
Тема Strange query plan difference between two machines
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have two machines that have the same database with the same table
and indexes (definitions are exactly the same). I compared the postgresql.conf
and they are the same.

Still the SQL query plan differs greatly for the same query. VACUUM ANALYZE
does not make a difference, neither does recreating the indexes.

Any hints on what could cause this? What can I check? How can I
debug it?

Thanks,
Ron