Re: Crediting reviewers & bug-reporters in the release notes

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Crediting reviewers & bug-reporters in the release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> If I were to look for "blame" in the PostgreSQL source, I'd go to Git.
> I wouldn't object to removing the names in the release notes.

So, new policy: no names in the release notes, and we update the
contributor list with each release?

One thing we'd talked about offlist was having a "this release" list at
the bottom of the contributor list, for people who had contributed
*only* to the current release.  I think it might be time to revisit that.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Crediting reviewers & bug-reporters in the release notes
Сообщение: Re: Crediting reviewers & bug-reporters in the release notes