Re: need help with some aggregation magic

От Andreas
Тема Re: need help with some aggregation magic
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
The log holds events and the ts is just the timestamp when the event
occured.
The events are kind of "opened form xxx with id xxx", "clicked button
xxx", "switched to record xxx", ... They were primarily meant for
helping me to find possible bugs when the user complains that it doesn't
work but can't say what he did or where the error came up.

The projects don't overlap per user.

So I have time intervals with events for a project and I need to find
the first and last event for every interval to add up the time
difference and calculate the sum per day.