Re: could not truncate directory "pg_serial": apparent wraparound

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: could not truncate directory "pg_serial": apparent wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I also fixed the broken warning logic. Please double-check that
> too when you get a chance.
As usual, I like your code better than mine.  I don't think my code
was broken in the sense that it would generate different results
than yours, but it was too clever by half, and depended on knowledge
that a TransactionId is 32 bits.  Yours is more tolerant of changes
to implementation details, and much easier to read and understand.
While I'm *pretty sure* my code for this worked, I am *positive*
that yours does.  :-)
Thanks again.
-Kevin

От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Postmaster holding unlinked files for pg_largeobject table