Re: Logging attempt to connect with odbc

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Logging attempt to connect with odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 09/06/11 01:04, Fred Parkinson wrote:

>  that's it. that's all I get before Windows reports that "a connection
> could not be made (with) ... the connection parameters..."

There are no errors in the server-side logs, so I'd be looking at the
client-side ODBC logging.

Turn on ODBC client logging and look at the "mylog" file to see if
there's anything informative. You can enable driver-level logging in the
DSN options using the "MyLog" option; this is **NOT** the same as "ODBC
Logging" which will not tell you what you need to know.

See:

http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/config.html

http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/

--