Re: ECPG, sentence not complete

От Marc Cousin
Тема Re: ECPG, sentence not complete
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Sorry to give them as small batches like that. I've found 3 other ones
(the last ones I hope, as I've finished translating everything else from
the file).
Same problem as before, there are a few words missing.

      <term><literal>ECPG_INFORMIX_BAD_EXPONENT</></term>
      <listitem>
       <para>
        Functions return this value if Internally it is defined to -1216
(the
        <productname>Informix</productname> definition).
       </para>
      </listitem>
     </varlistentry>

     <varlistentry>
      <term><literal>ECPG_INFORMIX_BAD_DATE</></term>
      <listitem>
       <para>
        Functions return this value if Internally it is defined to -1218
(the
        <productname>Informix</productname> definition).
       </para>
      </listitem>
     </varlistentry>

     <varlistentry>
      <term><literal>ECPG_INFORMIX_EXTRA_CHARS</></term>
      <listitem>
       <para>
        Functions return this value if Internally it is defined to -1264
(the
        <productname>Informix</productname> definition).
       </para>
      </listitem>

Marc