PostgreSQL on Caldera Linux 2.3

От Teale, Steve (New York, NY)
Тема PostgreSQL on Caldera Linux 2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I know nothing about Linux/Unix, but built and installed 6.5.2 on Caldera
OpenLinux 2.3 on i?86 with no significant problems.  Therefore
congratulations on clear documentation.

Things that puzzled me were:

1) The directories under ~/src/test/regress had ownership uucp.wheel, which
I had to change before I could build/run the regression test.

2) The ~src/test/regress/expected directory didn't have files which the
regression test expected to be there, namely:

    misc.out
    copy.out
    constraints.out
    create_function_1.out
    create_function_2.out

This could well be because I did not provide an appropriate configuration.
If you have the time, I'd appreciate any explanation.

Steve Teale.