Re: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking

От Vinicius Santos
Тема Re: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi, sorry for the delay in responding.

I agree to share with you.

First, the update will be different for "F5 refresh" and per "click
refresh". This could confuse people.

Second, this does not obviate the problem of another user to create, for
example, a table and this table does not appear to me.

In other words, I think my Schema is completely updated, when in fact it
is not.

What do you think?

Again, I do not know the translation is perfect.