ECPG, sentence not complete

От Marc Cousin
Тема ECPG, sentence not complete
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi, we're translating the ecpg.xml from scratch in french, as it seems
to have moved a lot with 9.0 and 9.1.

I'm having trouble with this:

3948       <term><literal>desc_next</></term>
3949       <listitem>
3950        <para>
3951         If the query returns more than one records, multiple linked
SQLDA structures
3952         are returned, the first record is stored in the SQLDA
returned in the
3953        </para>
3954       </listitem>

Seems to me there are some words missing, but maybe it's a continuation
to the next paragraph. Anyway I don't want to guess what should be
there, so if anyone can explain this to me :)

Cheers

Marc