Re: determine database and tables from deadlock

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: determine database and tables from deadlock
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/30/2011 03:45 PM, Machiel Richards wrote:

> I am however not sure how to trace these back to a database, table, and
> maybe even a query to determine where things are going wrong.

One of the deadlocking queries is shown in the deadlock error message,
but one isn't really enough.

IIRC, newer versions of PostgreSQL print both queries.

You can use log_prefix to show the database, though I'm not sure it's in
8.1 .

--
Craig Ringer