Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project

От Joe Abbate
Тема Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/30/2011 10:57 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> The case I want to avoid is (a). And if it's possible to make (b) just
> be the -hackers mailinglist and putting a keyword in the right place,

Did you mean the -bugs mailing list?

On the subject of keywords, considering Robert's suggestion to
"Associate some kind of status like "OPEN", "FIXED", "NOTABUG",
"WONTFIX", etc. with each such bug via web interface" and considering
that most people think a mail interface is more desirable, perhaps any
email response on -bugs that takes a definite stance on a bug, i.e.,
other than keeping it OPEN, could add a status keyword at the end of the
subject line?

Joe

Сообщение: Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Сообщение: Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project