Re: BUG #6042: unlogged table with Streaming Replication

От Tomonari Katsumata
Тема Re: BUG #6042: unlogged table with Streaming Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi, Jaime

thank you for your answer.

I understand it.

I turned synchronous_commit to "local",
I get desirable behavior.

I've thought that if there are no standby,
the primary would behave like stand-alone...
sorry, this is my misunderstanding.

regards,

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6042: unlogged table with Streaming Replication
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6042: unlogged table with Streaming Replication