Re: No control over max.num. WAL files

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: No control over max.num. WAL files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> These are the relevant parameters we have changed in postgresql.conf:
>
>   archive_mode              | off
>   checkpoint_segments       | 128
>   default_statistics_target | 100
>   maintenance_work_mem      | 512MB
>   max_fsm_pages             | 800000
>   max_fsm_relations         | 8000
>   shared_buffers            | 10GB
>   wal_buffers               | 512kB
>   wal_sync_method           | fdatasync
>   work_mem                  | 16MB

Are you sure you don't also have WAL archiving enabled? That can easily
lead to too many WAL segments being kept if the archiving process can't
keep up or fails.

It'd really help if you could show part of your postgresql logs from the
during restore.

--
Craig Ringer

Сообщение: Re: No control over max.num. WAL files
Сообщение: Re: No control over max.num. WAL files