Re: Postgresql CBT

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Postgresql CBT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/24/2011 02:05 AM, sade_in@yahoo.com wrote:
> Id like to familiarize with postgresql and looking for a decent CBT but not able to find it.

Most PostgreSQL training happens in one of the following ways:

-Self-learning using the manual or one of the PostgreSQL books
-In-person training at shared classrooms or on-site at companies who
hire a trainer
-Training offered as part of the many PostgreSQL conferences
-Webcasts of training material

You can find many of the schedules for these at
http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive , books are at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/ , and the large manual is at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

The closest thing to CBT I know of are the videos recorded of past
conference and user's group sessions.  See
http://vimeo.com/channels/postgres and
http://fosslc.org/drupal/category/community/databases/postgresql for
some samples.