Re: BUG #6032: server fail to connect

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #6032: server fail to connect
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 22/05/2011 2:34 AM, Emmanuel wrote:

> Bug reference:      6032
> Logged by:          Emmanuel
> Email address:      emmanuelmatere@yahoo.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.0
> Operating system:   window 7
> Details:
>
> After i install postgresql 9.0 in my machine add JDBC by stack builder but
> when apadmin and start connect when i write password it bring error message
> fail to connect.May you help me on that bse im new in postgres

It might help to provide some additional detail. Explain what program(s)
you are using. Give the exact words of any error messages. Describe what
you have done step-by-step. etc.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Craig Ringer

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6033: Nonstandard Install Directory Fails