PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !

От damien clochard
Тема PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !  (Gevik Babakhani <pgdev@xs4all.nl>)
Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !  (Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi advocacy folks,

I'm very pleased to announce the release of the demo version of the
so-called "PostgreSQL Magazine".

This issue #00 is brought to you thanks to the collective work of a
dozen of people. In particular : Greg Smith, Frank Wiles, Hubert
Lubaczewski, Jim Mlodgenski, Matt Tescher, Josh Berkus , Alvarro
Herrera, Thom Brown, Greg Smith, Raymond O'Donnell, Ian Bailey-Leung,
Osvaldo Tulini, Sivakumar Krishnamurthy, Evan Bennett and Belvedere
Editorial

Kudos to them !

The magazine is available in both online and paper versions.
You can either :

 * Read it Online: http://pgmag.org/00/read
 * Buy the Print Edition: http://pgmag.org/00/buy
 * or Download the PDF: http://pgmag.org/00/download

If you are currently at pgcon in ottawa, keep your eyes open ! A few
print copies should be spread by Josh Berkus and Jehan-Guillaume de
Rorthais :-)

Please consider this first issue as a "beta". Our goal is to get
feedback and see if there's a public for such a magazine.

So if you've read the magazine and have some time to write an e-mail,
we'd love to know what you think of this first attempt. More precisely,
let us know :

* If you would buy such a magazine on a regular basis ?
* If you would recommend it to your friends or colleagues ?
* If you would offer it to your clients as advocacy material ?
* If you would write or help the magazine in any way ?
* If you would be ok to see advertisement in the magazine ?
* If you would like to have more pages in it ?
* etc.

Please send your comments, suggestions and critics at contact@pgmag.org.
A global recap of all the feedbacks will be published on
http://www.pgmag.org in a few days.

Once again i'd like to tell my most sincere thanks to all the people
involved in this project !

And to you, future readers of PostgreSQL Magazine : Enjoy ! ;-)

--
damien clochard

PS : The magazine itself is free software ! You can download the source
files at:  https://github.com/daamien/pgmag . The licence is CC-BY-SA
3.0: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

PPS : If you want to translate this magazine in your own language,
please wait ! I will send a specific message for the i18n teams in a few
days.