how to write cgi script that is hosted under apache and accessing postgresql

От hatem gamal elzanaty
Тема how to write cgi script that is hosted under apache and accessing postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
hi,
i need to know how to write cgi script written in c that is hosted under
apache and deal with postgresql 8.4.8 in a stable way can any body give
me a sample code or direct me where to ask or search or study : a link,
a book a pdf  a tutorial or  so please note i'm new to c and new to
apache can you help in that critic mission
thanks in advance

best regards
hatem gamal