Re: planet in more languages

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: planet in more languages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 05/14/2011 12:37 AM, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Il 13/05/11 15:44, Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
>> I know at least some languages have already set up "their own planets"
>> already, iirc at least spanish. So we should probably hear what they
>> have to say on it :-)
> We do have one in Italian as well (www.planetpostgresql.it), but I would
> be happy to have it hosted centrally (and then add a redirect from the
> .it to the .org/it/ one).

Although I do think getting all the different planets together in a
great solar system is a good idea. The other sentient beings may want to
make sure that their blogging policies line up with those that .Org uses.

http://planet.postgresql.org/policy.html

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579