Re: Postgres 9.0.4 + Hot Standby + FusionIO Drive + Performance => Query failed ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 172226

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Postgres 9.0.4 + Hot Standby + FusionIO Drive + Performance => Query failed ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 172226
Дата
Ответ на Re: Postgres 9.0.4 + Hot Standby + FusionIO Drive + Performance => Query failed ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 172226  (Sethu Prasad <sethuprasad.in@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 5/5/11 12:47 AM, Sethu Prasad wrote:
> I did the hot standby configured earlier and at that time I started
> using(querying) the standby database.
>
> May be something missed on the archive command.

Most likely, yes.  PostgreSQL shouldn't start up under such
circumstances, but apparently you fooled it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.