Re: SSDD reliability

От David Boreham
Тема Re: SSDD reliability
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/5/2011 8:04 AM, Scott Ribe wrote:

> Actually, any of us who really tried could probably come up with a dozen examples--more if we've been around for a
while.Original design cutting corners on power regulation; final manufacturers cutting corners on specs; component
manufacturerscutting corners on specs or selling outright counterfeit parts...

These are excellent examples of failure causes for electronics, but they are
not counter-examples. They're unrelated to the discussion about SSD
early lifetime hard failures.

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Generating fields in views with search/replace?
От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: undead index