Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 23. Januar 2009 18:02:55 -0500 Jaime Casanova
<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

> to be honest, i feel like that was commented in the last (or the last
> before the last) release cycle well this patch originally appears.

I know that i've changed something in the operator lookup code regarding
some discussions last year, but i can't remember. Anyways, we have to fix
it in some other way.

And of course, CTID looks like a mess (and i'm sure there are much more
issues with them than we can imagine now, because it's in some direction
theoretically much the same problem as multi action rules).
Bernd

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle