Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build - new incompatibilities

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build - new incompatibilities
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 12/04/2011 23:39, Peter Geoghegan a écrit :
> Looks like there is a new slew of incompatibilities that are inclined
> to break pgAdmin compilation against wxWidgets SVN head. I'll work on
> it throughout the week.

Did you finally find some time to work on it?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: v1.14 beta1: Ctrl-C does not copy selected text inside a textbox in the edit grid
Сообщение: Re: v1.14 beta1: Ctrl-C does not copy selected text inside a textbox in the edit grid