Re: v1.14 beta1: Ctrl-C does not copy selected text inside a textbox in the edit grid

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: v1.14 beta1: Ctrl-C does not copy selected text inside a textbox in the edit grid
Дата
Re: v1.14 beta1: Ctrl-C does not copy selected text inside a textbox in the edit grid  (Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 29/04/2011 16:55, Erwin Brandstetter a écrit :
> [...]
> Testing pgAdmin v1.14 beta1 on Win XP Home
>
> Concerning ..
>> 2010-08-30 GL 1.14.0 Allow the use of Ctrl-V inside a textbox of
> frmEditGrid. Patch from Steffen Kuhn.
>
> Ctrl-V now works fine to paste text.
> If I select part of the text (in edit mode) and use "Copy" from the
> context menu, the selected text is copied. As expected.
>
> However, if I press Ctrl-C, the whole text is copied instead of the
> selection. This should copy the selected text as well.
> The problem has been there in previous versions.

Works for me on Linux. And I don't see anything in the code that would
make it a Windows only bug. Are you sure?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr