Re: GSoC greetings and little question at begining

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: GSoC greetings and little question at begining
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Now the little question. I don't loose time and refactoring my code (XML validation functions). I created new data
typesfor DTD, XSD and RNG but don't know where may I put validation code. Is better place in
src/backend/utils/adt/xml.cor create new file inside contrib/xml2 folder.

We don't want to add anything to contrib/xml2.  The idea is to get rid
of the contrib module since XML is in core now.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Tomáš Pospíšil
Сообщение: GSoC greetings and little question at begining
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SR standby hangs