Re: windows consolidated cleanup

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: windows consolidated cleanup
Дата
Re: windows consolidated cleanup  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/24/2011 1:29 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The attached patch is intended to clean up a bunch of compiler warnings seen on
> Windows due to mismatches of signedness or constness, unused variables,
> redefined macros and a missing prototype.
>
> It doesn't clean up all the warnings by any means, but it fixes quite a few.
>
> One thing I'm a bit confused about is this type of warning:
>
> src\backend\utils\misc\guc-file.c(977): warning C4003: not enough actual
> parameters for macro 'GUC_yywrap'
>

> If someone can suggest a good fix That would be nice.

The macro is defined as taking one argument.

// guc-file.c line 354
#define GUC_yywrap(n) 1

The macro is overriding the prototype declared at line 627, which has a void
argument list (assuming YY_SKIP_YYWRAP is !defined).  Since all code references
to this do not provide an argument, I'd say the macro is incorrect.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC