Re: What Index Access Method Functions are really needed?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: What Index Access Method Functions are really needed?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yves Weißig wrote:
> I can not find "amcostestimate" in hash.h or anywhere, or am I
> missing something?
Search for hashcostestimate here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/utils/adt/selfuncs.c
To find that, I ran this query:
select * from pg_am;
That showed me that the name for the hash implementation of that
function was hashcostestimate.  Then I ran this in my bash shell, at
the root of the source tree:
find -name '*.h' -or -name '*.c' \| egrep -v '^\./src/test/.+/tmp_check/' \| xargs egrep -n '\bhashcostestimate\b'
-Kevin