Re: pgindent weirdness

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 04/20/2011 04:28 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> So the list of possible additions Andrew supplied are cases where we
> never reference those typedefs --- seems like a cleanup opportunity.

I think the best cleanup idea is Aidan's, namely is we have declared
"typdef struct foo { ... } foo;" we should use "foo" in the code
instead of "struct foo". Then the typedef will be referenced, and the
code will be cleaner, and we won't run into the pgindent "struct" bug
either, so it's a win/win/win.

cheers

andrew