Re: pgindent weirdnessf

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent weirdnessf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 04/20/2011 01:59 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I do, agree, though, it would be nice to find out what changed that
> caused this.

I am 100% certain that it's the tools that have changed. I bet if I were
to hunt in my pile of old DVDs and find installation media for Fedora 6
or thereabouts and set it up on a VM I'd be able to reproduce the old
list. But it would be a serious waste of my tolerably precious time.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgbench \for or similar loop
Сообщение: Re: pgbench \for or similar loop