Still need mentor for advanced indexing project -- GSOC

От Josh Berkus
Тема Still need mentor for advanced indexing project -- GSOC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

We're short one mentor for Google Summer of Code.  There's one advanced
indexing project we'd really really like to accept, but we cannot
because we don't have a mentor who feels up to it.

If you didn't previously volunteer to be a GSOC mentor, and might be
able to help a student through working with custom data types, GiST/GIN
etc., then please contact me off-list ASAP.  We're almost at the deadline.

Thanks!

(I'm not being more specific about the project on purpose).

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.