Re: [JDBC] JDBC connections to 9.1

От Mike Fowler
Тема Re: [JDBC] JDBC connections to 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18/04/11 17:35, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 04/18/2011 11:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>>> What concerns me  most is that (assuming my dates are right) the
>>> JDBC driver has been
>>> broken for 11 days and no one noticed. This would lead me to believe
>>> that there is no JDBC build server. What would it take to set one up?
>> +1 for doing something along that line.
>>

> All you'd need to do is write a step for a buildfarm animal to fetch
> the JDBC driver and run some tests, and run it in a buildfarm client
> somewhere. The server code is quite agnostic about the steps that are
> reported on.
>
> IOW in addition to a running buildfarm member you need to write a
> small amount (< 100 lines, possibly much less) of perl code.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

I've found the entry on the Developer Wiki
(http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto). What I'll
do is set-up three "farms" on my machine - one for 1.4, one for 1.5 and
one for 1.6. It's been a while since I've had an excuse to write some
Perl! I can't guarantee when I'll have it done as I'm away for a little
over a week from Wednesday and I'm not allowed internet access!

Regards,

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787