Re: Itanium HP-UX build failure, register stack

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: Itanium HP-UX build failure, register stack
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I wish we could get some buildfarm coverage for HPUX. I've whined about this in
> the past, but nobody's ever made an offer to provide suitable platform(s) that I
> know of.
>
> cheers

I've got two HP-UX 11 boxes, PA-RISC and IA64.
From uname:
HP-UX B.11.23 U 9000/785
HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64

They are build farm boxes (which already build postgres) so my guess is they
wouldn't require much fiddling.  I don't time to help with this, but am more
than willing to give you all the access you need to get it going.

I also have HP-UX 10.20 on a PA-RISC for the courageous.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC