Re: Prefered Types

От Зотов Роман
Тема Re: Prefered Types
Дата
Re: Prefered Types  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
11.04.2011 5:19, Robert Haas пишет:
> You only sent this to me, I think; I assume you meant to copy the list.
>
> ...Robert
>
> On Mar 16, 2011, at 12:46 AM, Zotov<zotov@oe-it.ru>  wrote:
I send full patch, prev patch could be not so full, because i didn`t
knew how does it build. (too many generated files)
now i think it work. now it doesn`t change defaults and not change
syntax to use prefered.
I just change it by "update pg_type ..."
this feature can be modified now.
And i saw two new ways to select functions
1. If function only, one we can choose it without current hard way
2. If we can`t choose function we can think, what more likely that
function, what have first match operand

Thank you, if you get this patch (with some changes) into your product.

--
С уважением,
Зотов Роман Владимирович

Вложения

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Locking when concurrent updated of foreign references
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: POSIX shared memory redux