Re: pgindent

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 04/08/2011 06:05 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> So, we talked about running pgindent a few weeks ago, but reading over
> the thread, I guess we're still waiting for Andrew to update the list
> of typedefs?
>
> It would be really nice to get this done.  Andrew, is there any chance
> you can knock that out?

Yeah. There are three animals reporting (running Linux, FreeBSD and
MinGW builds). My Cygwin animal should report within the hour, and I'm
working on getting an MSVC build into the mix for the first time ever.
That should be done within the next 24 hours.

As soon as it is I'll commit the consolidated list.

cheers

andrew