Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)

От Daron Ryan
Тема Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> On 05.04.2011 15:39, Daron Ryan wrote:
>> Thanks Heikki. I have tried using the setArray method but I am still
>> running into an error.
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown
>> type _INTEGER.
>> at
>> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.setArray(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:2800)
>>

>> at dictionary.test.Main.main(Main.java:85)
>>
>> This is the Array implementation I have created.
>> http://pastebin.com/tkzPRL4A
>
> Starting with JDBC4, you can use conn.createArrayOf() function. No
> need to create a custom Array class anymore. This is what we have in
> the test suite:
>
>   public void testCreateArrayOfInt() throws SQLException {
>         PreparedStatement pstmt = _conn.prepareStatement("SELECT
> ?::int[]");
>         Integer in[] = new Integer[3];
>         in[0] = 0;
>         in[1] = -1;
>         in[2] = 2;
>         pstmt.setArray(1, _conn.createArrayOf("int4", in));
>
>         ResultSet rs = pstmt.executeQuery();
>         assertTrue(rs.next());
>         Array arr = rs.getArray(1);
>         Integer out[] = (Integer [])arr.getArray();
>
>         assertEquals(3, out.length);
>         assertEquals(0, out[0].intValue());
>         assertEquals(-1, out[1].intValue());
>         assertEquals(2, out[2].intValue());
>     }

Thanks, my code is working now. I changed my baseTypeName to int4 and
after a few more fixes my code worked. Then I tried the
Connection.createArrayOf method and that worked too.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: time and timetz : Do I miss something?