Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)

От Daron Ryan
Тема Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
  Thanks Heikki. I have tried using the setArray method but I am still
running into an error.

Exception in thread "main" org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown
type _INTEGER.
         at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.setArray(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:2800)
         at dictionary.test.Main.main(Main.java:85)

This is the Array implementation I have created.
http://pastebin.com/tkzPRL4A

For baseTypeName I have also tried "int" and received the same error
referring to type _int instead.

This is the code I used to test the implementation
calling code
http://pastebin.com/T1mvADaF

Any idea what I need to do?

> On 05.04.2011 10:17, Daron Ryan wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to use a SELECT statement with varying data for set
>> membership. IE.
>>
>> SELECT link_id
>> FROM links
>> WHERE heading_id IN (?, ?, ?)
>>
>> It won't always be the same number of members in the set. I am using an
>> ordinary statement with an executeQuery call but would prefer to use a
>> PreparedStatement. Is this possible? If so how do I set the values in
>> the set?
>
> You can do "WHERE heading_id = ANY (?)", and pass an array of the ids
> for the parameter.

Сообщение: Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)
Сообщение: Re: PreparedStatement for set membership (The IN operator)