Re: [HACKERS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Il 04/04/11 22:26, Robert Haas ha scritto:
> I think you still need to update Solution.pm to match.

Here it is, including change of 3 'Id' attributes (I made them lowercase).

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
  gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Вложения

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Uppercase SGML entity declarations
От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Missing doc for operator args in alter extension