Re: Problems with Hibernate Discriminators and 9.0-801.jdbc4

От Chris Wareham
Тема Re: Problems with Hibernate Discriminators and 9.0-801.jdbc4
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 03/28/11 10:54, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Ok, looking at the hibernate source this is what is in the PostgreSQLDialect
>
> public String getIdentitySelectString(String table, String column, int type) {
>               return new StringBuffer().append("select currval('")
>                       .append(table)
>                       .append('_')
>                       .append(column)
>                       .append("_seq')")
>                       .toString();
>       }

Just as an aside, should that not be using a StringBuilder rather than
a StringBuffer? Or does Hibernate still explicitly support Java 1.4?

> which will work assuming you are using sequences for identities. There
> are some other issues in the dialect, but for the most part it is
> sane.
>
> So we will need to see exactly what you are doing that does not work.
>

> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca

Chris
--

Chris Wareham
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: +44 (0)20 7234 5848
Fax: +44 (0)20 7234 5753

http://www.visitlondon.com/

'Visit London Limited' is registered in England under No.761149;
Registered Office: Visit London, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR.

Visit London is the official visitor organisation for London. Visit London is partly funded by Partnership, the Mayor's
LondonDevelopment Agency and London Councils.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have
receivedit in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the message. If you are not the intended
recipient,you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of
theindividual and not of Visit London. We reserve the right to read and monitor any email or attachment entering or
leavingour systems without prior notice.