Re: Triggers in pgadmin query tools

От Francois Legrand
Тема Re: Triggers in pgadmin query tools
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
strangebehaviour of the pgadmin II with triggers.<br /> I activated the detailed logs on my server thus I could monitor
table==> The trigger is fired<br /> 3) I do a second (and more) insert in my table ==> The trigger is NOT fired
appearsthat when I run several inserts from the query tool, the trigger is fired the first time but not anymore
after.<br/> I found that this is exactly the same if I add lines directly from the "Edit data" window. The first line I
(<aclass="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-general@postgresql.org/msg23094.html">http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-general@postgresql.org/msg23094.html</a>)<br
GuillaumeLelarge a écrit : <blockquote cite="mid:4D8CD589.4000404@lelarge.info" type="cite"><pre wrap="">Le 25/03/2011