Re: postgres 9 streaming replication

От Alex Lai
Тема Re: postgres 9 streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Fujii Masao wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Alex Lai <alai@sesda2.com> wrote:
>
>> I have no idea why I keep getting the message:\
>>  could not connect to the primary server: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for
>> replication connection from host "slave_server_ip", user
>> "my_super_user_name"
>>

> Can you connect from slave to master by the following command?
>
>     psql "replication=1" -h <slave_ip> -p 5432 -U <my_user_name>
>
> If successful, the settings in recovery.conf would be wrong.
> Otherwise, I guess that the setting in pg_hba.conf of the master would
> be wrong. Did you reload the configuration files? What happens if you
> use "all" keyword instead of specifying the real user name? What happens
> if you use "0.0.0.0/0" instead of specifying the slave's ip? You would need
> to do trial and error approach.
>
> Regards,

After changed to all for -U in pg_hba.conf, it connected without
problem.  Thanks for your help.

--
Best regards,

Alex Lai
OMI SIPS DBA ADNET Systems , Inc.
7515 Mission Drive,
Suite A100 Lanham, MD 20706
301-352-4657 (phone)
301-352-0437 (fax)
alai@sesda2.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5950: backend terminating after altering table
От: Christopher Browne
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5946: Long exclusive lock taken by vacuum (not full)