Re: Polish language localisation.

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Polish language localisation.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 25/03/2011 10:41, Piotr Czekalski a écrit :
> [...]
> Who's responsible for Polish language translation of PgAdmin?

Slawomir Sudnik. You'll find his email address here:
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php .

> There are some language corrections to introduce, particularly those
> related to the jobs management (PgAgent) The 'step' definition dialog
> contains English terms and those Polish ones are hard to understand ;-).
>
> Let me know if (and how) I can help to correct translation,

Send him an email and talk with him about the changes you're thinking
about. Once you're both OK on the changes, send me the pgadmin3.po file
fixed.

Thanks.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com