Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 23/03/2011 08:20, Julius Tuskenis a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> 2011.03.23 00:47, Guillaume Lelarge rašė:
>> 1 - Allow blank username in server configuration. Whem emptied, the
> May I suggest adding a username field to the "Connect to server" dialog
> and filling it from the server configuration? Usually the user will
> enter just the password as it is likely that the username in the server
> configuration will be the most often used one. Changing username would
> be easy too.

Yeah, that's what I have in mind.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Julius Tuskenis
Сообщение: Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?
Сообщение: Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?