Re: BUG #5937: initdb: FATAL error: could not open relation with OID 2608

От Etienne Robillard
Тема Re: BUG #5937: initdb: FATAL error: could not open relation with OID 2608
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 22/03/11 06:26 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I'd bet on that being the issue.  How recent is your copy of llvm?
> We know that llvm produced bad code for PG up till not too long ago
> (maybe a year, I'm not sure).
>
>             regards, tom lane

$ llvm-gcc --version
llvm-gcc (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build)

Definitely the error was the --with-CC=llvm-gcc option. I wonder if
clang would produces
the same results..

Regards,

--
Etienne Robillard

Company: Green Tea Hackers Club
Occupation: Software Developer (and CEO)
E-mail:     erob@gthcfoundation.org
Work phone: 450-936-2123
Website (Company):  https://gthc.org/
Website (Blog):     https://gthc.org/blog/
PGP public key fingerprint:    F2A9 32EA 8E7C 460F 1728  A1A7 649C 7F17 A086 DDEC

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy