What happen to the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3?

От Don Pannese
Тема What happen to the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3?
Дата
Re: What happen to the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3?  (Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-general

Hello all,

I have C code which defines some user defined postgres functions. This code has been used with Postgres version 7.4 and it uses the VARATT_SIZEP macro.

I updated to Postgres version 8.3 and attempted to compile my C code and noticed that the VARATT_SIZEP macro (which my code uses) no longer is defined in the 8.3 code base (which needless to say prevents my code from compiling). The macro use to be defined in postgres.h in version 7.4.

What replaces the VARATT_SIZEP macro in version 8.3? I have spent a long time checking the documentation and have not found the answer.

Thanks

P.S.

I posted this question to the wrong mailing list earlier and meant to post it to this list. I apologize to the people who are on both lists that got this message twice.