German doc translation project started

От Susanne Ebrecht
Тема German doc translation project started
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hello,

The project to translate the PostgreSQL documentation into German
has started.

Seems all routers finally find the domain.

You will find the project and the docs at

http://doc.postgres.de

Of course it is not much translated yet. We first needed to set up the
systems. The navigation already is German. And during the next day it
will get more and more.

What is not translated yet will be provided in English.

Also we are still working on tools for better maintaining and to make
translations easier.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: