Re: Getting even more insert performance (250m+rows/day)

От Daniel J. Luke
Тема Re: Getting even more insert performance (250m+rows/day)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On May 24, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Also, is pg_xlog on the same or different spindles from the rest of
> the
> PG Data directory?

It's sitting on the same disk array (but I'm doing 1 transaction
every 5 minutes, and I'm not near the array's sustained write
capacity, so I don't think that's currently limiting performance).

--
Daniel J. Luke

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Getting even more insert performance (250m+rows/day)
Сообщение: Re: Getting even more insert performance (250m+rows/day)