Re: pgadmin 1.10.5 crash

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.10.5 crash
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 05/03/2011 19:59, Serhat Sevki Dincer a écrit :
>> Fixed in 1.12.2+ and 1.13+. Not sure when though.
>>
>> Unfortunately, there'll be no fix for 1.10. We don't have the manpower
>> to work on so old releases.
>
> It is just the previous "so old" stable release.

Which means two years old. And I know it's kind of weird but we already
have issues maintaining the stable one, so I won't even look at the
previous stable one.

> This excludes the
> whole debian-ish world from this needed fix (assuming downloading the
> source and building it is no fun for normal users. see
> packages.debian.org and packages.ubuntu.com, they all have 1.10.5).

I know all that, and it doesn't please me. But I don't know how to do
otherwise.

> Maybe if you can point out the specific git commit fixing this, I will
> try to get this included into debian/ubuntu. Or even I could help
> maintain the 1.10 branch?

I don't have the specific git commit. I searched a bit in the CHANGELOG
and the "git log", but didn't find what I was looking for. With a bit of
"git bisect", you may find it easily.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr