Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++

От Julia Jacobson
Тема Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++
Дата
Список pgsql-general
My application looks like this:

#include <iostream>
#include "libpq-fe.h"

using namespace std;

int main(void)
{
     PGconn *conn;
     const char *info = "hostaddr = 'postgres.server.com' \
                         port = '5432' \
                         dbname = 'mydb' \
                         user = 'user' \
                         password = 'secret' \
                         connect_timeout = '3'";
     conn = PQconnectdb (info);
     return 0;
}

Unfortunately, I really can't figure out the problem with it.
However, the code works fine when I try to compile it using:
g++ -I"C:\Programs\PostgreSQL8.4\include" \
     -L"C:\Programs\PostgreSQL\8.4\lib" \
     -lpq \
     main.cpp