Re: Top five challenges

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Top five challenges
Дата
Re: Top five challenges  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: Top five challenges  (damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Well, it's with the minutes of the 2007 developer meeting ... *if*
> anyone can find that on the wiki.  Someday we need to fix wiki search.

Aha found it, no thanks to wiki search, and no thanks to Spotlight either.

So, my memory was wrong.  Actually, they reported having a one-click
install as the #1 issue, not the #3 issue:

1. Easy Install

2. Simple, low-overhead replication

3. Upgrade-in-place

4. Administration & monitoring

5. Driver quality/maintenance

... it's really nice the number of the above issues we've knocked out
since 2007.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.