Re: disposition of remaining patches

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: disposition of remaining patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> That would be nice; I'm basically abusing syncrep to this purpose. At
> the same time, someone may need to be notified of such a switchover
> occurring, and in event of failure, it'd be nice to bounce back to the
> primary. Tangentially relevent, Virtual IP is not always an option,
> such as on Amazon EC2.

Well, let's comprehensively address replication in a cloud environment
for 9.2.  You can start a wiki page.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: WIP: cross column correlation ...
Сообщение: Re: WIP: cross column correlation ...